Book Summary: Small Giants: Companies that Choose to be Great Instead of Big
Author: Bo Burlingham
- Speed Of Growth: In The Race Of Fastest-Growing Businesses
- What Ensures Growth?: It’s Not Always Crisis That Helps
- Dependency On Growth: Desperation To Grow Will Lead You To Investors
- Hidden Forces: The World Is Putting A Constant Pressure To Grow
- Business Connections: Deep Roots To The Communities
- Social Responsibilities: Can Business Be Socially Responsible?
- Emotional Connect: Don’t Just Satisfy Customers, Make Them Happy
- Don’t Forget Suppliers: Value Them As Much As Customers
- Connection With Employees: How To Build Emotional Attachment Among Employees?
- The Right Motivation: What Makes Employees Feel Wanted?
- Transforming The World: Every Business’ Ultimate Goal
- Close Observation: Understand Your Balance Sheet
- Business Model: Ensure Sustainability Amid Transition
- Change Of Ownership: Make Your Mojo Last Despite Turbulent Times
- Power Of Mojo: Practices That Help In Competitive Environment
- The Art Of Business: The Story Of An Artist With A Business Mind
- Importance Of Passion: Not For The Self But For The World
- Qualification Of Small Giants: What Came After The Book?
- Biggest Of Small Giants: Practices That Help Improvement