Book Summary: How Will You Measure your Life
Author: Clayton Christensen
- How the lower-priced Celeron processor was launched by Intels’ Andy Grove
- Theory can explain what will happen even before you experience it – The team against terrorism
- Herzberg’s Motivation Theory – You can love and hate your job at the same time
- The launch of Super Cub bikes by Honda in US
- The dream job at Wall Street Journal that I never cracked.
- How a minor assumption ruined Disneys’ financials
- Why SonoSite was selling the wrong ultrasound equipment?
- Apples’ failure to build Copland – Next gen Operating System
- Why Iridium Satellite Network failed?
- Do not work for “Future Happiness”
- Why nobody has been able to copy IKEA
- Milkshake serves two different jobs: Long Drive Companion and Family bonding
- How V8 quadrupled its revenue by right positioning
- How to be a good Spouse
- Asus growing under the shade of Dell
- McCall High Flyers Theory of Hiring
- Why Pandesic (Intel SAP JV) failed?
- The definition of Culture
- The Culture at Pixar
- How Blockbuster failed against Netflix
- How US Steel lost its plot
- Nick Leeson: Hiding one mistake led to the undoing of a 233-year-old bank Barings